Supporting normal, healthy thyroid function is an essential element in maintaining optimal health as thyroid dysfunction can affect weight, energy levels, appetite and mood.
Thyroid hormones are highly active in the metabolism and necessary for most bodily functions such as growth, development and maintenance of homeostasis.
The hypothalamic-pituitary thyroid (HPT) axis plays a critical role in mediating changes in metabolism and thermogenesis. Essentially we can think of the thyroid as the drums in the orchestra that is our endocrine system.
The thyroid hormones set the rhythm and the pace for most of our physiological functions.
This MasterClass provides the foundational background, insight, and in-depth clinical thinking to confidently assess and work with clients who present with thyroid imbalances.
You will gain strong foundation from both classroom instruction and practical application, along with being able to confidently apply the course material immediately in your own clinic.
What you will learn:
- Why subclinical thyroid conditions are a common concern and how restoring HPT axis function can lead to life-changing improvements for clients.
- An understanding on how the thyroid and adrenal glands work in a delicate balance with one another and why autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s will have some degree of adrenal dysfunction.
- How to identify and balance the key glands and hormones driving HPT axis dysregulation including TSH, T4, T3 and reverse T3.
- A systems-based approach that guides you to uncover the root causes of your clients’ symptoms (even the super complex cases).
- How to engage your clients on a deeper level to clear blocks in the body’s energy flow, amplify vitality, and enhance inner harmony and organisation.
Kinesiology Techniques & Protocols
- Acupressure Formatting for key gland, hormone, micronutrient and brain areas involved in HPT axis imbalance.
- BioEnergetics (Protocol) provides practical acupoint solutions that have effects on specific structures and functions of the HPT Axis.
- Reactive Feedback Loops (Protocol) to balance the secretion of HPT axis hormones. This system is carefully modulated through feedback loops designed to maintain predetermined hormone levels (i.e., set points) and homeostasis.
- Five Element Energy Flow (Protocol) and the key energy medicine relationships of the HPT axis to
optimise our potential for physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
Take your Clinical Practice to the Next Level
This essential MasterClass combines theoretical exploration, practical hands-on skill development, relevant background readings and clinical case studies, along with being supported by an ongoing vibrant online group learning community.
Date: Sunday 3rd May 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue Address: Cnr Marcus Avenue & Lawrence Road , Mount Waverley VIC 3149
Course Instructor: Damian Brown
Accreditation: TBA with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA)
After enrolment you will be given access to the online pre-course modules.
This allows you to prepare for the course in an online setting, independently and at your own pace. The pre-coursework is designed to allow for more practical time and focus on kinesiology techniques, along with supporting what is taught over the 1 day MasterClass.