With today’s frantic pace, both male and female clients often present as stressed, overwhelmed, and out-of-tune with their body’s hormonal rhythm.
This essential MasterClass offers kinesiologists a practical way of identifying when hormones are contributing to imbalances and effective strategies for hormonal rebalancing.
The hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal (HPG) axis play an important role in the development and regulation of a number of the body’s systems, such as the reproductive systems.
The hormones of the HPG axis exert their effect on the autonomic nervous system, which controls vital functions such as mood, reproduction, immune system, libido, metabolism and energy levels.
Stress exposure has been shown to influence both the HPA and HPG axes as they develop. Due to the highly interconnected nature of these axes, stress can also influence the way they interact with one another.
This MasterClass provides the foundational background, insight, and in-depth clinical thinking to confidently assess and work with clients who present with hormonal imbalances.
You will gain strong foundation from both classroom instruction and practical application, along with being able to confidently apply the course material immediately in your own clinic.
What you will learn:
- Gain clarity and insight into how to approach hormonal dysregulation, with discussions on the most important evaluations to make and integrative treatment approaches to apply.
- Enhance your knowledge on common hormonal conditions such as PMS, oestrogen dominance (men & women), infertility, PCOS, menopause/peri-menopause, mood swings, fatigue and weight management.
- The impact stress has on the physiology and pathophysiology of the HPA-G axis and the autonomic nervous system.
- How to identify and balance the key glands and hormones driving HPG axis dysregulation including oestrogen, testosterone and progesterone.
- A systems-based approach that guides you to uncover the root causes of your clients’ symptoms (even the super complex cases).
- You will also receive real world examples of ‘treatment organisation’ and advanced pathways for your setup and corrections for even greater practice success.
Take your Clinical Practice to the Next Level
This essential MasterClass combines theoretical exploration, practical hands-on skill development, relevant background readings and clinical case studies, along with being supported by an ongoing vibrant online group learning community.