The immune system is one of the most important systems of the body, and our most important defender against foreign invaders such as viruses and bacteria.
There are many drivers that may lead to immune system dysregulation or overactivity. Stress, toxicity, chronic inflammation, mitochondrial dysfunction and poor gut health all have a negative impact on immune function.
The immune system is a functional system that includes a symphony of organs and interrelated functions.
This MasterClass provides the foundational background, insight, and in-depth clinical thinking to confidently assess and work with clients who present with immune imbalances.
You will gain strong foundation from both classroom instruction and practical application, along with being able to confidently apply the course material immediately in your own clinic.
What you will learn:
- Gain clarity and insight into how to approach immune dysregulation, with discussions on the most important evaluations to make and integrative treatment approaches to apply.
- Enhance your knowledge on common immune conditions such as skin-related symptoms, digestive disorders, histamine intolerance, respiratory, inflammation and autoimmune conditions.
- Strategies for successfully dealing with the emerging epidemic of immunosenescence, when immune adaptation is lost.
- Why stealth infections; hidden underlying chronic infections, may be hampering your clients immune balance and what to do about it.
- How to develop treatment strategies that more effectively manage clients exhibiting alterations in their body’s immune system.
- How to engage your clients on a deeper level to clear blocks in the body’s energy flow, amplify vitality, and enhance inner harmony and organisation.
Kinesiology Techniques & Protocols
- Acupressure Formatting for key organ, gland, hormone and cellular areas involved in immune balance.
- BioEnergetics (Protocol) provides information and access to acupoints that have effects on specific structures and functions of the immune system.
- Five Element Energy Flow (Protocol) and the key energy medicine relationships to the immune system to optimise our potential for physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Essential Oils (Protocol) for understanding how Classical Chinese medicine utilised essential oils in the treatment of pathogens, to rectify imbalances in the meridian system, and promote harmony, health and resilience.
Take your Clinical Practice to the Next Level
This essential MasterClass combines theoretical exploration, practical hands-on skill development, relevant background readings and clinical case studies, along with being supported by an ongoing vibrant online group learning community.
Date: TBA 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue Address: Cnr Marcus Avenue & Lawrence Road , Mount Waverley VIC 3149
Course Instructor: Damian Brown
After enrolment you will be given access to the online pre-course modules.
This allows you to prepare for the course in an online setting, independently and at your own pace. The pre-coursework is designed to allow for more practical time and focus on kinesiology techniques, along with supporting what is taught over the 1 day MasterClass.