Five Element BioEnergetics brings a vision and understanding of how to assess and treat the roots of imbalance, whether on a body, mind or spirit level. This includes the integration of eastern concepts of energy healing with the western scientific knowledge of the body.
The synergy between the physical body, emotions, thoughts, energy, and consciousness all create a harmony that can be fine tuned and balanced through the Five Elements.
The pathways of the acupuncture channel system create the inner map of the body. These pathways are the space where vital substances (qi, blood, and body fluids) are distributed. They also are the locations where pathogens can be lodged.
This essential course explores the resonant nature of acupressure and how it can be used to resolve difficulties and bring us to a place of harmony, health and resilience.
You will gain strong understanding from both classroom instruction and practical application, along with being able to confidently apply the course material immediately in your own clinic.
What you will learn:
- A powerful kinesiology modality that uses clinical acupressure to harmonise the flow of energy in the body and optimise our potential for physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
- How to engage your clients on a deeper level to clear blocks in the body’s energy flow, amplify vitality, and enhance inner harmony and organisation.
- Understanding the Law of the Five Elements at its deepest level, including the deep alchemy underlying the primary meridians.
- How to work with the Three Treasures (Jing, Qi and Shen), creating a deeper level of integration between the client’s biology, psychology, and spirituality.
- Understanding how Classical Chinese medicine allies the potency of essential oils with specific acupoints to create profound shifts in the body, mind and spirit.
Kinesiology Techniques & Protocols
- Five Element Energy Flow (Protocol) learn how to apply clinical acupressure corrections and essential oils to harmonise the flow of energy in the body and optimise our potential for physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
- BioEnergetics (Protocol) provides practical acupoint solutions to treat a wide range of emotional, mental and physical imbalances, based on ancient, modern and innovative application.
- Acupressure Formatting for the ZangFu (Yin & Yang Organs).
- Entry-Exit Blocks (Protocol) arise when the Qi is not flowing freely from one meridian to the next. Each of the E/E blocks has its own characteristics which emanate from and contribute to unbalanced function of the 12 primary meridians.
- Balancing the Autonomic Nervous System (Protocol) including pathways for the sympathetic (SNS) and parasympathetic (PNS) nervous system, craniosacral rhythm, and flow of Qi. This can help release bodymind armouring, and optimise the free flow of energy in the body.
Take your Clinical Practice to the Next Level
Whether you’re already mid-career, or just starting out, this course is your springboard to a deeper understanding of kinesiology and energy medicine.
Accreditation: 29 hours Category B with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA)
Date: TBA 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue Address: Cnr Marcus Avenue & Lawrence Road , Mount Waverley VIC 3149
Course Instructor: Damian Brown
After enrolment you will be given access to the online pre-course modules.
This allows you to prepare for the course in an online setting, independently and at your own pace. The pre-coursework is designed to allow for more practical time and focus on kinesiology techniques, along with supporting what is taught over the 2 day course.