Five Element BioEnergetics brings a vision and understanding of how to assess and treat the roots of imbalance, whether on a body, mind or spirit level. In the context of kinesiology, the elements correspond to a matrix of specific muscles, organs, glands, meridians as well as emotions, attitudes, virtues and behaviours.
Resonance (感應 gǎnyìng), is an aspect of Chinese philosophy that runs through many aspects of our kinesiology practice. We see resonance as we look at the unfolding of life through the five elements. The way we see the liver, spring, green, east and beginnings as having shared energies; the way they resonant the phase of wood.
This essential course explores the resonant nature of acupressure and how it can be used to resolve difficulties and bring us to a place of harmony, health and resilience.
The pathways of the acupuncture channel system create the inner map of the body. These pathways are the space where vital substances (qi, blood, and body fluids) are distributed. They also are the locations where pathogens can be lodged.
The basic principles covered in the course are not difficult to grasp and you can quickly begin to integrate this method into your clinical work. However, at the same time, there is a depth to this method as it brings together the fractal nature of Chinese medicine in a way that can help to deepen your understanding of even the most complex cases.
You will gain strong understanding from both classroom instruction and practical application, along with being able to confidently apply the course material immediately in your own clinic.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the Law of the Five Elements at its deepest level, including the BioEnergetic pathways of the muscle-organ/glands associated with the primary meridians and how to use these in clinical practice to develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- How to apply advanced acupressure formats and corrections through a clinical understanding of energy medicine including connections and Qi flow direction across the Ke and Sheng cycles.
- An excellent grounding in the theory and application for working with the Three Treasures (Jing, Qi and Shen), creating a new and deeper level of integration between the client’s biology, psychology, and spirituality.
- Understanding how Classical Chinese medicine utilised essential oils in the treatment of pathogens, to rectify imbalances in the meridian system, and promote both longevity and beauty.
- You will also receive real world examples of ‘treatment organisation’ and advanced pathways for your setup and corrections for even greater practice success.
Kinesiology Techniques & Protocols
- Law of Five Elements (Finger Mode & Protocols) for how to apply advanced acupressure corrections through a clinical understanding of energy medicine including connections and Qi flow direction across the Ke and Sheng cycles.
- BioEnergetics (Finger Mode & Protocols) provides information and access to acupoints that have effects on specific structures and functions. These include cardinal points, influential points, command points, Hua Tuo Jiaji Points, Back-Shu (Association), Yuan (Source) points.
- Acupressure Formatting for the ZangFu (Yin & Yang Organs).
- Entry-Exit Blocks (Finger Mode & Protocols) arise when the Qi is not flowing freely from one meridian to the next. Each of the E/E blocks has its own characteristics which emanate from and contribute to unbalanced function of the 12 primary meridians. It is often necessary to prioritise clearing an E/E block before treatment so that the correction at the constitutional or symptomatic level will ‘hold’.
- Balancing the Autonomic Nervous System (Finger Mode & Protocols) including pathways for the sympathetic (SNS) and parasympathetic (PNS) nervous system and cranial flow.
Take your Clinical Practice to the Next Level
This essential course gives you the knowledge, systems, and tools you need to really understand how kinesiology and energy medicine influence a person’s health and healing. Plus the ability to turn that knowledge into a thriving clinical practice.
Whether you’re already mid-career, or just starting out, this course is your springboard to a deeper understanding of kinesiology and energy medicine.
A unique step-by-step ‘pathway planner’ introduces you to a kinesiology framework based on many years of success in Damian’s clinical practice helping clients shift from illness and trauma to health and happiness.
This includes how clinical acupressure can be used to resolve difficulties and bring us to a place of harmony, health and resilience.
Accreditation: 29 hours Category B with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA)
Date: 19th – 20th October 2019
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue Address: Cnr Marcus Avenue & Lawrence Road , Mount Waverley VIC 3149
Course Instructor: Damian Brown
After enrolment you will be given access to the online pre-course modules. This allows you to prepare for the course in an online setting, independently and at your own pace. The pre-coursework is made up of a series of short lessons with an accompanying quiz for each lesson. These may be reviewed as many times as necessary to become comfortable with the content.
This online learning platform allows for more practical time and focus on kinesiology techniques, along with supporting what is taught over the 2 day course.