Five Element BioEnergetics brings a vision and understanding of how to assess and treat the roots of imbalance, whether on a body, mind or spirit level. In the context of kinesiology, the Elements correspond to a matrix of specific muscles, organs, glands, meridians as well as emotions, attitudes, virtues and behaviours. The pathways of the acupuncture channel system create the inner map of the body. These pathways are the space where vital substances (qi, blood, and body fluids) are distributed. They also are the locations where pathogens can be lodged.
Learning these pathways is the key to understanding how to apply effective acupressure formatting and corrections in clinical practice. You will gain strong foundation from both classroom instruction and practical application, along with being able to confidently apply the course material immediately in your own clinic.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the Law of the Five Elements at its deepest level, including the bioenergetic pathways of the muscle-organ/glands associated with the primary meridians and how to use these in clinical practice to develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- How to apply advanced acupressure formats and corrections through a clinical understanding of energy medicine to create a ‘flow state’ across the Ke and Sheng cycles.
- Enhanced sensitivity to subtle energies and techniques that will allow you to discover the nature and use of acupoints, medicinals, flower essences, and essential oils through your own intuition and vision.
- An excellent grounding in the theory and application for working with the Three Treasures (Jing, Qi and Shen), creating a new and deeper level of integration between the client’s biology, psychology, and spirituality.
- How to identify key blocks to treatment and utilising specific evidence-based kinesiology protocols to improve treatment outcomes.
- You will also receive real world examples of ‘treatment organisation’ and advanced pathways for your setup and corrections for even greater practice success.
Kinesiology Techniques & Protocols
- Law of Five Elements (Finger Mode & Protocols) for how to apply advanced clinical acupressure corrections through a clinical understanding of energy medicine to create a ‘flow state’ across the Ke and Sheng cycles.
- BioEnergetics (Finger Mode & Protocols) provides information and access to acupoints that have effects on specific structures and functions. These include cardinal points, influential points, command points, Hua Tuo Jiaji Points, Back-Shu (Association), Yuan (Source) points.
- Acupressure Formatting for the ZangFu (Yin & Yang Organs).
- Entry-Exit Blocks (Finger Mode & Protocols) arise when the Qi is not flowing freely from one meridian to the next. Each of the E/E blocks has its own characteristics which emanate from and contribute to unbalanced function of the 12 primary meridians. It is often necessary to prioritise clearing an E/E block before treatment so that the correction at the constitutional or symptomatic level will ‘hold’.
- Balancing the Autonomic Nervous System (Finger Mode & Protocols) including pathways for the sympathetic (SNS) and parasympathetic (PNS) nervous system and cranial flow.
Take your Clinical Practice to the Next Level
This essential course combines theoretical exploration, practical hands-on skill development, relevant background readings and clinical case studies, along with being supported by an ongoing vibrant online group learning community.
Accreditation: 29 hours Category B with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA)