This essential course offers kinesiologists a practical way of identifying when emotions are contributing to imbalances through the philosophy of alchemy and the science of ‘flow state’ for a deeper level of integration between biology, psychology, and spirituality.
In the context of kinesiology, the Elements correspond to a matrix of specific muscles, organs, glands, meridians as well as emotions, attitudes, virtues and behaviours.
One of the underlying principles of acupoint selection is that each point on a channel has a unique effect on the Organ, much like each hole on a flute produces a different note.
This course journeys through the Five Elements and within them the emotional associations of key acupoints, exploring their names, functions, and practical healing use in the kinesiology environment.
You will gain strong foundation from both classroom instruction and practical application, along with being able to confidently apply the course material immediately in your own clinic.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the Law of the Five Elements at its deepest level, including the emotional pathways of the muscle-organ/glands associated with the primary meridians and how to use these in clinical practice to develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Identify key areas of the body where tensions and constrictions may be associated with emotional imbalances.
- How to apply advanced acupressure corrections through a clinical understanding of energy medicine to create a ‘flow state’ across the Ke and Sheng cycles.
- Enhanced sensitivity to subtle energies and techniques that will allow you to discover the nature and use of acupoints, medicinals, flower essences, and essential oils through your own intuition and vision.
- How to identify key emotional blocks to treatment and utilising specific evidence-based kinesiology protocols to improve treatment outcomes.
- Theory and application of the latest scientific models and understanding of the human brain, thought and behaviour and why the emotional body of Western and Chinese Medicine are different.
- To recognise limits of scope of practice, be familiar with basic psychological red flags, and know when to refer patients in need of further support.
Kinesiology Techniques & Protocols
- BioEnergetics of Emotions (Finger Mode & Protocols) and how to apply alchemical acupressure protocols to help transform emotions by balancing and re-channeling emotional energy.
- Windows of the Sky (Acupoints & Protocol) can be used to balance the body when the Qi and Blood (or Yin/Yang) of the head and body miscommunicate. Symptomatology includes things such as mental/emotional issues (most things related to the Sky or Heaven deal with the Mind). The name of ‘Sky’ or ‘Heaven’ denotes the connection that these points are suggested to have with the Mind and the term ‘window’ implies that they open the Mind up to be accessed by the therapist.
- Acupressure Formatting for the ZangFu (Yin & Yang Organs) and key brain areas involved in emotional balance.
- Advanced Entry-Exit Blocks (Finger Mode & Protocol) and how to apply the ‘plum blossom’ technique which allows an outlet for suppressed emotional energy.
Take your Clinical Practice to the Next Level
This essential course combines theoretical exploration, practical hands-on skill development, relevant background readings and clinical case studies, along with being supported by an ongoing vibrant online group learning community.
Accreditation: 29 hours Category B with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA)